Neverwinter Forest thanks for not killing me; here's a baby
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The wolf stopped moving, and Scimitar allowed his grip to loosen, dropping Marbas to the ground and his eyes studied the stranger as he slumped fully. Perhaps it had not been the best plan, for now he might not ever determine where the girl had come from – but nor did he regret the actions that had just occurred. Had any wolf dare move one of the Forest pups from their home, he would only hope the intruder would have been met with a fate similar.

He began to skirt back now, but it was the velvety tones of the healer she-wolf that called to him now, and warily, his bright eyes fell upon her. She had aided the wolf, and he became tense, wondering if she would question him now.

But she did not question him – her graciousness and acceptance to all matters of the feral beast stirred his own curiosity of her within him – something he had not felt for another outside of his pack in some time. It was not often Scimitar placed much thought toward those he did not call family – but she distinctly now scented of the shores.

He rounded back, his nose nudging at the weasel she offered them. Glancing up, his figure looming proudly, he gave a nod toward her. “Thank you for the gift.” He paused then, his gaze cast disdainfully in the distance toward the dark creature whose blood spilled upon his borders for a second time. “Do with him what you will – the food you provide will help nourish the pup he has stolen from another pack and injured.”

There was little else to say, and so the Frostfur bent his muzzle down, scooping up her offering and waited for further words – but he was eager to seek out Eshe and the little one.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 16, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lucy - August 24, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - August 27, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Marbas - September 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 06, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Scimitar - September 12, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: thanks for not killing me; here's a baby - by Lotte - September 12, 2016, 03:56 PM