Two Rivers Isle A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
At her sis' words she listened, nodding when she was done. It was true- she had always been privileged. As long as she could remember she was someone to look up to or at least respect, and that had made her greedy, she now knew. Greedy for power and everything more. It was wrong, but if only she had realized it sooner. By taking too much, everything around one would shrivel and die, and in no way would she want to lose her family. By taking less but doing more than what is expected, good power and fortune would come one's way.

You are right- but it sure was a tough road to travel upon. She remarked with a slight smile. She didn't mind how positive and happy Aeronwyn sounded- actually quite liked how the female had more than one side. Her smile brightened as Aero even said that she had find her home here. She was glad the white ghost had followed them- had stayed with them till now. Who knew what the future would bring them, but Malice hoped she could spend her future with her sis too. I am glad to hear that- We, or, at least; I very much like you being here with us. The pups have taken quite a liking to you too.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism - by Malice - September 23, 2016, 11:41 AM