The Sentinels i was late like thunder; i’m regretting it now
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre smiled warmly upon him. szymon was as much a protector as skellige himself was, though perhaps he did not know it. she trusted him and his judgments, and did not speak against the choices he made to defend his home. though violence was certainly not her preferred alternative, nor one she knew as he did, could she argue against it when it was necessary to defend? he was quick to clarify his teeth did not touch her, and deirdre was glad for that, though perhaps not for the reason he might think.

it is good that your fangs did not dig into her--if her blood held poisons within it, it may have carried into your bloodstream, should you have swallowed any, and as they did not know what, precisely, was given to her... well, it might have been a fatal error. she was relieved to tell him this at all, now; in the future, surely he would be able to be aware of this.

he spoke of the seas blessing, and there was further relief upon her features. this was important to skellige, she knew. i am pleased to hear this, she admitted to him, and as he spoke of doe's busyness, she smiled. she enjoyed doe, trusted her, too, and thought that perhaps in the near-future she would visit her. as he asked about she and hers, deirdre informed him of all that would be important for him to know. they talked with one another until the storm passed, and when he was on his way, the girl wished him well.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was late like thunder; i’m regretting it now - by Deirdre - October 17, 2016, 04:04 PM