Stavanger Bay only our love hath no decay
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
he arrived before her, and though she yearned to break past his borders to greet him deirdre was patient for him to arrive before her. he took his time, once she was in his sight, and deirdre withheld the desire to shift anxiously. before long he was but feet away from her, and deirdre inched forward--past his borders--to nose him fondly. it had been a while since she had been with him, upon the bay; she was older, now, and thought of these days with a strange sensation in her belly. it was nothing she could identify, but she was bashful--the brief little touch caused the sensation to intensify within her, and she smiled as she withdrew back to the things she had brought him.

these stones reminded me of your ocean. these are many different colors, for the ocean seems to change its shade whenever the light hits it a new way. the stones are talismans--they are meant to bring good fortune, she informed him excitedly, her eyes moving from rock to man. there are three feathers attached to them, one for each stone--it is from a crow whom calls himself muordoch. he was injured, and i healed him. in turn, the crow gave me three feathers to aid me three times. i give these feathers to you; you have aided me, saved me, many times, and you have given me solace, with words and presence alike. she looked back to him, hopeful that he would enjoy these gifts.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
only our love hath no decay - by Deirdre - August 16, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: only our love hath no decay - by Skellige - August 16, 2016, 03:49 PM
RE: only our love hath no decay - by Deirdre - August 17, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: only our love hath no decay - by Skellige - August 31, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: only our love hath no decay - by Deirdre - September 22, 2016, 09:32 AM