Broken Antler Fen Spear-Fishin
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He seemed as nervous as she, and it actually helped to calm herself a little bit. He looked hesitant to go into the water, so she gave him a soft smile as she began to wade into the water. Follow me, she said. She went out until the water reached her elbows, turning to see if he had done the same. 

Once he was in the water, she lowered her voice. Stay as still as possible, and try not to talk once the hunting starts. Somehow, they hear it and it scares them away, she explained. It might take a little while, but eventually, once you're settled into place, they start coming back around. When one is coming towards you, you strike where it's about to be. The water does something weird, and the fish isn't actually where it looks like it is; it's a little off. She hoped that all made sense. I'll try the first time, so you can see.

She grew quiet and her gaze went to the water. It was a little while, but eventually, the fish started swimming around them. Aviana made sure only to move her eyes and not her entire head. When one was coming her way, she tensed slightly, and then struck. Her head went into the water, and her open jaws clamped down on the fish. She retreated, the fish whipping its tail side to side in an effort to get free. But, Aviana had a strong hold on it. She went to shore, and dropped it on the ground. Her gaze turned to Aduin before she made her way back out into the water. Any questions? she asked, coming to a stop a few yards away. 

I PPed that he went in. If this isn't okay, let me know, and I'll change it :-)
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
Spear-Fishin - by Nevouku - August 16, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Spear-Fishin - by Aviana - August 16, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Spear-Fishin - by Nevouku - August 16, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Spear-Fishin - by Aviana - August 16, 2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Spear-Fishin - by Nevouku - August 16, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: Spear-Fishin - by Aviana - August 17, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Spear-Fishin - by Nevouku - August 18, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Spear-Fishin - by Aviana - August 20, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: Spear-Fishin - by Nevouku - August 20, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Spear-Fishin - by Aviana - August 21, 2016, 06:52 PM