Firefly Ravine rusted
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
thank you for joining, ebony! <3

The dark wraith's posture shifted, his gaze snapping from the terrain to rest upon the she-wolf that approached him. Or, at least, had begun to approach him for she had paused. Threat, threat, threat, his mind blared at him like an annoying and cringe-worthy siren, his shoulders stiff with the tension of taunt muscles that had not lessened as his silvern gaze studied her. She didn't look like a threat, admittedly. She was smaller than him, though at glance appeared to be of a medium height, white with dark grey or black — he couldn't specifically tell from the distance that lingered between them still — markings with what he thought might have been scars marring her flesh. She did not make any attempts at verbal communication and this was most curious to Buchanan, especially since it appeared to him that she'd had a reason for approaching him. His docked tail gave a slight twitch of contemplation, hardly an impressive gesture. Nevertheless, Buchanan used what very little was left of his tail for gestures that had long since lost their true effect the day The Officer had removed it for him.

“Hello,” In a rare twist of events Buchanan was the first to break the barrier of silence, offering her the greeting in a soft, deep voice; placing his hunt for the perfect songbird for Banner momentarily put on hold.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
rusted - by Buchanan - August 17, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: rusted - by Relmyna - August 25, 2016, 01:37 AM
RE: rusted - by Buchanan - August 28, 2016, 05:30 AM
RE: rusted - by Relmyna - August 28, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: rusted - by Buchanan - August 29, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: rusted - by Relmyna - September 02, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: rusted - by Buchanan - September 04, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: rusted - by Relmyna - September 07, 2016, 05:30 PM