Redhawk Caldera I don’t miss my little golden age
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She was strong. Peregrine took comfort in this knowledge, nodding ever so slightly even as he closed his eyes and drew in another deep breath. He couldn't help but picture his last few moments with Lasher. Had he known? Looking back, especially at some of the things Taltos had said to him, it made the Redhawk monarch wonder. It also made him very sad.

He only reopened his eyes when Sassafras began retreating. He blinked damp eyes at her. "I, ah... not, not just now. I'd like to sometime. And to thank you for traveling all that way. I appreciate it, Sass, I just... I think I need to be alone at the moment." He flashed her a look that was simultaneously grateful and apologetic, then instead of watching her move away, he took his leave instead, seeking out a quiet, solitary place where he could mourn his latest loss.

Sorry it was so short... we should have another! :)
Messages In This Thread
I don’t miss my little golden age - by Sassafras - August 17, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: I don’t miss my little golden age - by Sassafras - August 17, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: I don’t miss my little golden age - by Sassafras - August 25, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: I don’t miss my little golden age - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 26, 2016, 12:01 PM