Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
All Welcome 
@Kjalarr @Maude or anyone XD?

The day was fresh and new, the sun having barely awoken, yet the siren was already near sea. She had had a dream about the man who had earned her attention, the very man whom she called friend yet yearned to call him more. Bain was too young for her, she kept telling herself, but then came the argument of the age of the soul. He didn't act his age, he was a flirt yet so interesting and nice. She was still young in her head, still a passion for exploring and fun stuff. Whom was to say that their love would not be accepted by the world? What did they know? Love was love, no matter between who, right?

She sighed as she stared at the sunlight bouncing off the waves, the sky a lovely pink before turning purple and eventually blue. It was warmer than yesterday, she noticed. She closed her eyes, her bloodied muzzle, dripping crimson from a rabbit, pointed to the sky. She was a gamma now, apparently. She didn't know what she had done to earn such a title, but she guessed it had to do with how much she was around. Barely did she leave Saltwinter. Here was her home, her family, not elsewhere. Why leave?

She began humming, a soft tune yet as beautiful as the scenery. Eyes closed, she forgot about the world around her, only focused on getting through the day without Bain in her mind. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM