Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Omg, Maude just crashin' the party XD

She smiled goofy as he did not respond right away, awkward in these kind of situations. With Caiaphas talking had been easy, but perhaps that was just because Slancio had been nearby and she had been feeling ambitious. She had come here to be alone, not to converse with the alpha. Where was Slancio when she needed him? Hell, even Bain crashing the party would be okay right now! Silently, she prayed to see him any waking hour for the rest of her life, but she wouldn't tell that to anyone.

Kjalarr, I KNEW IT! EUREKA! She let out, raising one paw in the air as her victory pose with her eyes closed. She fucking knew it was his name. Her eyes popped open, cheeks burning from embarrassment. Acting this way around Bain and Slancio was alright, but this was the damned alpha! She had made a fool out of herself in front of her own leader. Uhhh... She said as she lowered her limb, placing it back on the ground where it was supposed to be. Excuse me, sir, I mean Kjalarr, I mean sir, I-I'm an entertainer and sometimes I just can't contain myself. She explained in a stuttering soft voice.

Her expression changed from embarrassed to offended in the blink of an eye as another... it came crashing their party. She raised an eyebrow. The It smelled male but certainly looked like a female. An ugly, messy one. Oh dear, She did not return it's greeting, instead commenting on the ugly faces it was making. You're not any prettier when you're making faces like that. Was it jealous? Confused? Angry? surely it had to do something with Kjalarr, but did it really think Ondine would ever want him as a lover? Well, perhaps if he had a nice personality, but for now her heart was Bain's. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 21, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM