Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Mehh, not sure about this post. I'm not the best at IC fighting, sorry <3

A wicked smirk fancied the bloodied siren's face when she heard what her impact had done to the other. She had so hoped to kick his balls- just to convince this "he" was indeed a male. She believed in the freedom of wanting; not in believing that the false was true. Maude was a male, he would never have babies or go into heat. The best thing he could do is find a nice little gay guy and fuck off. No, that was wrong for her to think, and yet it felt so good in her head.

The barking of Kjalarr lay on deaf ears, Ondine too concentrated to pay attention to anything other than Maude. As soon as he lost balance, she scampered onto her side- getting the blow that was giving right on the side of her exposed shoulder. It hurt like the living hell, yet breaking it would've hurt more, and Ondine gritted her teeth in a grin of pain yet lust for blood. She had not been quick enough -too big and heavy to make a move that was expected, yet she had suffered nonetheless.  She now went for his own forelegs- trying to clamp her teeth around one of them and pull like a motherfucker, all while breathing; You bitch... In an almost laughing matter. Her hind limbs were kicking too, trying to hit something-anything to get Maude away from her so she could stand. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM