Blackfeather Woods If I had a heart
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Private 

Nothing had been the same since his return from the lake Odyssey. Empty handed, failing to collect Kove's adoptive child by losing it to another group. It had hurt his pride, his ego, but deep inside he felt it was probably the right thing. Qilaq had not adjusted to the life in the the Woods the way Damien would have wanted her to, and she had not shown any signs of wanting to stay either. There was nothing tying her to Blackfeather Woods from the beginning. She had not been born for it.

Damien had come to realize that there was a possibility of having left Asterr with child, that he could be about to become a father and extend Meldresi's bloodline. But those pups wouldn't be born to serve Blackfeather Woods either, he couldn't do that to Asterr. Damien had promised to keep her safe and away from the dangers of his own life, and so that promise would extend to their pups, which would remain ignorant of Damien's way of life for as long as he could help it.

But still, Blackfeather Woods needed to thicken it's lines, and with all that had happened recently, Damien believed there was only one way to do it right: Meldresi's way. Kove and Nemesis' litter were a first step, a handful of spiderlings born from loyalists, but there was still space for improvement.

Entering Meldresi's Kepp, Damien delved into the darkness searching for his sister. He had schemed a plan that, in his mind, was infallible. She knew how these things worked, she was a priestess and she would understand the necessity.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
If I had a heart - by Damien - August 21, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: If I had a heart - by Potema - August 21, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: If I had a heart - by Damien - August 21, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: If I had a heart - by Potema - August 21, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: If I had a heart - by Damien - August 21, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: If I had a heart - by Potema - August 22, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: If I had a heart - by Damien - September 05, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: If I had a heart - by Potema - September 05, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: If I had a heart - by Damien - September 13, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: If I had a heart - by Potema - September 15, 2016, 02:04 PM