Duck Lake reality is a lovely place.
<font size=1><i>and then we'll take it higher</i></font>
11 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

Lake chuckled lightly at the look on her face for a moment before shutting his lips tight, tail wagging as he listened to her response. He shook his head in reply and for a moment was touched with worry that she hadn't actually taken his comment very well. It lasted only a second before he relaxed, and the tawny wolf let free the laugh that had been welling in his chest for a while now.

"I've actually enjoyed the water since before I even knew my name, so I suppose it would have to be the first," he replied, "But then again, I actually wasn't named until my eyes had changed color, around when I was three and a half months old. So perhaps it was a little bit of both..." Lake paused thoughtfully before adding, "I remember being a pup though, even before I was allowed to go outside, loving the sound of rain and playing in the little puddles that formed near the mouth of our den. I dunno, Maybe I really have just always been a water-loving weirdo."

Lake dropped to his haunches as he spoke, turning his out across the water. Questions formed in his mind to turn on her, however he held his tongue for the moment as she didn't seem to like his prying. "Or maybe I've had a subconscious desire to drown since I was born and this is just my spirit's subtle way of trying to help me achieve my dreams," he said with an air of seriousness that clearly suggested he wasn't, gaze turning back to his companion.

Messages In This Thread
reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - July 28, 2013, 08:16 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Turquoise - July 28, 2013, 09:12 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - July 29, 2013, 05:02 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Turquoise - July 29, 2013, 06:31 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - July 29, 2013, 07:36 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Turquoise - July 30, 2013, 09:47 AM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - July 30, 2013, 06:11 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Turquoise - July 30, 2013, 08:33 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - July 31, 2013, 05:39 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Turquoise - July 31, 2013, 09:14 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - August 01, 2013, 07:23 PM