Two Rivers Isle Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She almost snarled as he tried to make a deal with her. The river was theirs, he was invading and now trying to ask questions. Who did this man think he was? Perhaps he was even more cocky than Lucifer- they did look alike. But his almost dark purple pelt was a dead give away, as well as his eyes. Lucifer was more black-like in the sun, and he carried the Lanius' golden eyes. How dare he speak to her that way? Not even the elderly deserved respect when they acted like this.

Why should I give a trespasser any sort of information? She said with a mocking grin. To hell with him, to hell with respect for the elderly that couldn't just stay the fuck away from obviously marked borders. First it was the "Vut the feck" lady, and now the man who thought he was better than anyone. As he retreated, Malice remained in the streaming water, feeling quite relaxed in the cool water. Still, her muscles were tense, ears forward in aggression and a half wet tail high in the air- above the water.

He went forward with the conversation, and for a moment Malice though of ignoring him completely, waiting until he gave up and left or be so dumb as to attack. But as he went on, Malice froze, ears twitching. Meldresi? The Meldresi? Was the description he was giving really what the former mate of Burke looked like, or was there someone who shared the woman's name? Meldresi you say? She asked, voice softer and calmer than before. He had grabbed her attention now. The head of the Dark Brotherhood, a priestess? She questioned.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Miraak - August 23, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Malice - August 24, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Miraak - August 24, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Malice - August 25, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Burke - August 26, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Miraak - August 27, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Malice - August 28, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Burke - August 29, 2016, 07:35 AM