Shadewood I went out to the hazel wood
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The Saena of old would've cut the conversation short at this point, deeming Arunik'ra a bewildering and potentially dangerous creature. The other's keen interest in her did tweak some cautious part of her brain, but the new Saena, an amalgamation of who she'd been without her memories and who she was before, was more accepting of quirks. And Arunik'ra's interest in her was refreshing enough that any feeling of uncertainty was washed away. Out west, she'd been just another face in the crowd. It felt good to garner someone's attention once more.

"I don't think so," she mused, trying to recall a time when the spirits had hurt her. "I'm afraid my memory isn't what it was, but they don't really do anything as far as I can recall." The spirits neither spoke to her nor revealed anything to her. The two times she'd deigned to follow them, they'd led her to trouble, but Saena didn't remember it and so said nothing of it. "They're just animals that watch me and then disappear," she concluded, "and they're not there all the time. Why, should they be harmful?"

She was at least partially hopeful that Arunik'ra had more answers than questions, but she was also hopeful that soon the topic would be exhausted and they could speak of less incorporeal things. Idly she cast her eyes to the sky and noted dark clouds gathering on the horizon, and gauged that they had perhaps an hour or two before it began to rain.
Messages In This Thread
I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 24, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 24, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 24, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 24, 2016, 09:04 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 25, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 25, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 25, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 26, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 26, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 26, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 27, 2016, 09:36 AM