Ocean's Breath Plateau i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter.
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A part of her had been tempted to drift southward – seeking the company of @Floki, who she had promised to visit upon and together the two would steal away to visit Jorunn at his new pack. Much had changed since that promise – the famine had struck, devastating the Teekon Wilds, and tow litters had been born in Neverwinter Forest in its midst. But even worse – Allure had already seen Jorunn, and he had informed her of her brother’s death.

Unable to relive that moment right now, where she would need to explain to him that she had already seen her adopted brother they shared, she instead trailed to the direction of the ocean, hoping the salt water would help clear her mind. The mountain ranged along the horizon in one direction, and the sea stretched to the farthest expanse before her – truly a brilliant difference in comparison to the ethereal evergreens she lived within.

But with the scent of salt did another come to her, and as the wind teased at her black and white fur, the slender girl paused upon the plateau, her bright eyes casting out across the land before her. She did not see the swarthy male curled within the grass – not yet, and while his presence felt more ghost-like than anything, she couldn’t help but wonder if perhaps the stranger had passed through only moments before.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - August 24, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - August 25, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 01, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 12, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 12, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 26, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - October 25, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - November 01, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 10:00 AM