Ocean's Breath Plateau i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter.
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She considered his words momentarily, thinking back to her own previous homes throughout her youthful life. She had been born upon a mountain, though she held little memory of Nova Peak itself. There had been days when she had been younger that she dreamed of returning with her siblings – they could resurrect the pack once more and it could be much like the days it had been before Jade Fern Grove and the bears – before her parents had seemed to begin to hate each other.

But that thought had long gone now – Whittier was dead, Swift was blind, and now it was just her and Pasha, looking after Scimitar’s next attempt at a perfect family life.

“Have you given it a fair shot?” Her eyebrows lifted slightly, a teasing lilt lacing itself to her voice now as she wondered if he avoided it because of its unfamiliarity.. or if he was truly just a terrible swimmer.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - August 24, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - August 25, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 01, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 12, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 12, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 26, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - October 25, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - November 01, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 10:00 AM