Totoka River Help me do it myself
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
AW for anyone who wants to meet a cute lil' girl

Chusi woke up in a self made little sleeping place (mostly leaves, stacked not so tidily on top of each other), blinking her ocher orbs as the sun was already shining brightly. She had slept too long for her liking, for she had planned to do something for Zephyr, who was still not feeling well. She had seen Aggie chase after other animals, catching them with ease, and they were quite delicious. Perhaps she could try to do that as well. She scampered to where Zephyr was kept, and he seemed to be sleeping. She gave him a snuggle on his shoulder in affection, then ran off to wherever Aggie was.

Her nose worked hard as she tried to find wherever her new mother was, but perhaps it didn't work as well as Chusi had hoped. The salty smell of the sea overtook everything, and tracing her footsteps was as always very hard. She let out a few soft barks, even though she had the hang of talking. What she had also noticed was how far her face was from the earth. She could swear it had been closer to her before. Perhaps the ground didn't like her anymore, and soon she'd be floating.

Before she knew it, she had wandered all the way to the river, a place she knew still, but quite a trip away from where they currently resided. Oh boy, Aggie was going to be angry with her for this. She saw something move in the corner of her eye, and her little head spun toward it with caution. It was a small critter, a rat; a big wolf would know. What it was doing here, and why it was here was not important to the little girl- only the proud face of Aggie and Zephyr if she brought it home.

Hey, you! She called out, the creature only twitching his ears. It seemed not fazed by the little girl. Only when she ran forward, loudly so, did the critter run, much faster than the girl could. She pouted. Yeah, you better run! She called after it. Chusi's brave and big, Chusi not be scared of you! She smirked, actually quite saddened with not being able to catch it. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 25, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 26, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 26, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 27, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Szymon - August 27, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 27, 2016, 07:03 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 27, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Szymon - August 27, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 27, 2016, 09:01 AM