Totoka River Help me do it myself
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The little girl stared at the empty spot- almost praying the critter would come back to her. Her smirk soon turned rather grim, mouth corners lowering in a sad little frown. She hated being alone, for it reminded her of her time trapped in her mother's den. While it wasn't dark outside, being lonely was one of the worst feelings ever. She had first felt like it when Sen took her away from Zephyr, not allowing the little Gorgon to play with her friend- and now her new daddy. But with Zephyr sick and Aggie nowhere to be found, she felt it again. With a soft thump she let her small booty hit the ground, eyes closing as she let her head droop like a little lost bird. 

One ear swiveled around as she heard someone approaching, soon followed by indeed a sound that came from something living. Her head spun around, big eyes staring at the black creature before her on the ground. It looked wolf-like, but not anything like Zephyr or Aggie. She supposed she looked a bit like her mother. If she had brownish or ocher colored orbs, Chusi might have confused the female for Sen, but luckily that wasn't the case.

Ooooho, so dark and beautifuuul! She said in amazement, finally turning around. The other didn't seem like a threat, not like this- so low to the ground. She set a few careful steps toward the obsidian woman, sniffing her over and eventually laying down herself. Maybe she knew where Aggie was, or where the critter had ran off to. Does Darky know where little animal is? Or Aggie? Or both? She rattled on, not knowing she would never get an actual answer. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 25, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 26, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 26, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 27, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Szymon - August 27, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 27, 2016, 07:03 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 27, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Szymon - August 27, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 27, 2016, 09:01 AM