Totoka River Help me do it myself
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
Careful but surely the child crawled between the lady's forelimbs as they opened for her. Perhaps she was too trusting of wolves that were not her mother, but for now it only helped her make friends- and that was always good. While the other did not talk, Chusi didn't mind. She was just happy to not be alone here anymore. Her tongue tickled, and the girl giggled a few moments before relaxing and letting Darky do whatever. Of course she didn't know where Aggie was, Chusi herself didn't even know- she didn't blame her. Two big eyes looked a bit confused as the dark woman rose and walked away, Chusi scampering up and following her new friend.

She stopped by the side of the river, not following Darky in the river, tilting her head as she tried to understand what she was doing. The sound of streaming water mixed with her breathing was nice, almost an adventure theme, and she smiled. A loud slash and the flopping sounds of a slimy weird thing were enough to startle her a bit, but instincts took over as she laid eyes on the fish. She jumped on it, holding its head down with one paw as she tried to bite it. When that didn't work, she just tried using her body weight and slamming her fore paws on the thing repeatedly. Even when the fish stopped moving she pounded a few extra times just to be sure, then looking up to Darky with a wide, impressed grin. Coooolll.... She breathed out, poking the the fish with one paw. 

The fish had distracted her, and she was not aware of the male approaching until he spoke, her head spinning around to meet his golden eyes, his white fur sparkling like snow and she had to squint to let her eyes adjust to the sudden change of hue. What he had said the first time- she didn't know, but he got her attention by lying down and stuttering out some sentences. The sea? The sea could talk? She set one step backwards, trembling over the slippery fish but quickly getting up. Her head spun up to Darky, to see how she acted around this male. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 25, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 26, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 26, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 27, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Szymon - August 27, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 27, 2016, 07:03 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 27, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Szymon - August 27, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 27, 2016, 09:01 AM