Totoka River Help me do it myself
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She looked around, hearing what was really laughter coming from her new friend, thinking it was some weird bug. When she couldn't see anything, she shrugged, giving up her hunt for the source of the sound- distracted again by the smell of what seemed to be food. Still, the man before her was more interesting than any kind of food right now- Chusi never having been a hungry kid. She was just about to greet him, seeing as he didn't look like someone who would harm her, but then Darky wove her odd, not wolfish but not any other creature she knew-ish body between him and her. While she appreciated the concern, she felt like it was not needed. She could take care of herself quite well- she thought. And he said it himself; she was strong, she could handle it.

Poking her head to the side of the nymph-like, black body of Darky, she giggled. Two new friends in one day! She had to tell Zephyr and Aggie! Still, the man seemed and sounded nervous, and retreated just far enough for Chusi to come closer herself. "Hiding" sometimes behind one of Darky's paws, she maneuvered past the woman, eventually settling in between her forelimbs, nose twitching cutely as she stuck it out. 

She could easily understand what the man was saying, even though she did not totally get his intentions. He wanted to take them? To where? What about Zephyr and Aggie, could they come? What is your naaame? She asked carefully, ignoring whatever he wanted to do for now. Chusi can really become stronger?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 25, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 26, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 26, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 27, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Szymon - August 27, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 27, 2016, 07:03 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Coelacanth - August 27, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Szymon - August 27, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Help me do it myself - by Chusi - August 27, 2016, 09:01 AM