Firefly Ravine a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
For @Stark. Dio may cameo or reply as desired. Others also welcome.

There's a new ease in her step the last few days. The worry about her relationship has reduced some of the tension. A step, however small, is still a step. It's enough to take some of the stress of the future for a little while and she begins the trek away from the borders with @Dio in tow. While things have recently changed within Drageda, she is certain more will be coming. Wildfire agreeing to spend more nights in her cave had been a pleasant surprise and the growth they encompass together. She can't help but wonder how much the other wolves might know but she isn't one to probe for information in fear she might strike something that hadn't been there before.

The mission this day, however, is to find out what happened to the Seadogs. Since the scout came to her doorstep with information a pack had been on the cusp of disbanding, she can't help the curiosity that has been creeping in the back of her mind. It's good to know who remains together near the dragon's reaches, anyway, with tensions high against the grotto. Thuringwethil makes sure to keep enough distance between themselves and the larksong territory but as she reaches the marsh, she's confident they have little to worry about. There are no scents that lead her in one direction over the next and nothing familiar strokes her memory enough to point her a certain way.

By the time she reaches the ravine, however, she urges Dio and she split up to cover more ground. He'd been there the day of the boulder and what scents he can pull may be useful, but for now she's content that an ambush isn't likely from their enemies.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - August 27, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - August 29, 2016, 12:04 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Hush - August 29, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - August 31, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Dio - September 01, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Hush - September 01, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 16, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 17, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 18, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 21, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 09:21 PM