Firefly Ravine a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
yeah probably a cameo but i might post here and there anyway so ignore him in the order like usual >_>
A multifaceted purpose pulled them further and further from the slopes of the Dragon, towards old Seadog territory. He's interested in what may await them here in these waning days of summer, and it feels good to stretch out beyond the borderlands and his typical routine. Plus he knows that treks abroad with the commander suit him well, and that they won't return home empty-handed.

By the time they closed in on the ravine, he'd started to up the alert more and more with each stride. Should anything await them, he intended to be ready. Old stragglers from the pack were possible, or even the presence of idiotic Larksong wolves lingering this far away, or something else entirely. However, he knows that as a small trio, they are strong even this far from home and with time, his nose finds very little of note -- even when his path began to fan out further from Heda. The eventual howl comes as a curious surprise.

He tilted his head to listen better, then curved his neck in a short nod. Cut and dry, the instructions were simple. He lengthened his stride to move away, shifting towards his stealthiest footfalls while the commander's reply rose to the winds. Dio would only interfere if necessary, but all the while, he would listen, poised to act the instant leader beckoned. In the meantime, he may as well learn the lay of the lands immediately nearby a bit better.
Messages In This Thread
a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - August 27, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - August 29, 2016, 12:04 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Hush - August 29, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - August 31, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Dio - September 01, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Hush - September 01, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 16, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 17, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 18, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 21, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 09:21 PM