Firefly Ravine a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil didn't expect the seadogs to flourish. The wolf she met the first time in the Maplewood had already been searching for a home and Denali never seemed keen on being there. A time of need for the both of them, she supposed, but now they are long gone. She doesn't expect to see them again (which, not to her surprise, will be deadly when she does) and finds the nuisance good to be gone. Now, she only has one pack to worry about and she doesn't know if they'll be gone any time soon without any help.

When he speaks of Rosings, her ears tilt forward curiously. She knew her friend had taken over for a while but upon sending Wildfire there, the claim had been taken back. Where Kierkegaard is now, she isn't certain, but she hopes he's in one piece after leaving. Either way, the claim had not held after he'd taken it over.

"I suppose so," she says, thankful her own claim is strong enough that disbanding has never been in her mind. Her wolves have remained strong from the beginning but she knows little of this man's pack. She'd searched most of these areas prior without coming across. New, perhaps, but not so new to be in their infancy. "There is another pack nearby that has been a problem to us as well," she adds, curious to see the reaction upon her newest companion.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - August 27, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - August 29, 2016, 12:04 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Hush - August 29, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - August 31, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Dio - September 01, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Hush - September 01, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 16, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 17, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 18, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 21, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 09:21 PM