Firefly Ravine a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She likes to think they keep to themselves, when they can. In the face of a threat, they do not stand down, but if left alone then they remain on their own territory. Esaro had crossed the river, breaking the agreement (and approached their borders, a deadly mistake on his part) and the queen of the Phoenix wolves had threatened them with war. Protactive they had been and since then, quiet. Larksong kept to themselves, for the most part, and Thuringwethil never gave them the time of day that they never deserved.

“That does not surprise me,” she comments. He’d been forced from his home and made to settle else where, but for whatever reason, Thuringwethil can only imagine. The rest of the information doesn’t much pertain to her but she nods anyway before she decides she’s gotten the information she came for and had fallen into small talk.

She glances away from Stark for her own wolves but does not yet call for them.

“Thank you for the information on the wolves that had been here. My claim is east of here, north east of the moraine, should you be near enough to visit,” she adds, pleased enough with him that he will not be met with hostility. “But we must go,” she says and then she gives a call for @Dio and @Hush to meet her somewhere nearby. “It was nice to speak with you, Stark of the Keep.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - August 27, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - August 29, 2016, 12:04 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Hush - August 29, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - August 31, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Dio - September 01, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Hush - September 01, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 16, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 17, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 18, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 21, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 09:21 PM