Broken Antler Fen Love's the only house big enough for all the pain
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
No worries! <3

It seemed as though Seb had not betrayed her trust and told his mate of her past. Part of her was relieved, but part of her knew it would be difficult to tell Pearl. Aviana had told Seb, but she didn't have to say much in order for him to understand. How much would she have to tell the Alpha female before she did? Pearl seemed smart, though. Maybe she would pick it up quickly, and Aviana wouldn't have to explain much.

My Uncle... Well, the reason I left was because he... She trailed off for a second time, trying to compose herself. Her gaze was glued to Pearl's front paws, as if the words lied there and she would simply have to read them. Alas, they did not. She sighed, and closed her eyes tightly. He raped me, she said softly. 

It took her a few minutes to open her eyes, and then she explained what she was doing out here. When I seen Seb a few days ago, he had changed... He looked... He reminded me of him. And I ran. Physically, Seb didn't look like their Uncle, but it was his body language that had triggered her flash backs. She hadn't been able to control her fear, and had ran. Now she questioned not only if she was allowed to go back, but if she could at all. But, she had no where else to go.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Love's the only house big enough for all the pain - by Aviana - September 12, 2016, 06:12 PM