Emberwood i don't every time get what i want
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
All Welcome 
Today she'd been fortunate to get an early start.  No one tiptoed around her in The Crook and thus she was able to rouse with the rest of the pack.  Banner stuck around for early morning pleasantries with her packmates and was sure to check in with Stark before she set off.  Luckily he didn't have a pressing need for her to be physically present in Marauder's Keep and had seen her off with a cheeky comment, which was typical.  The Beta didn't stop to see Buchanan before she left, mostly because she wasn't sure what to say to him.  "Hey, I'm going wandering now.. so.. cool.." wasn't exactly smooth.  Ah, but she was one awkward little creature and he knew that.  Hopefully.

She snorted as she wove slowly through the trees of Emberwood.  Banner had every intention of heading to Ryujin, but the only wolf she knew there had been missing in action for some weeks now.  She and Menta made it a point to check in every couple of weeks.  Now that several had passed with no word from her cream friend, the Marauder feared that she might have lost another contact.  Heading to Menta's pack and coming up with nothing was more than she could bear at the moment, so she decided to cut her trip down south a little short in favor of a new territory.

Pausing in front of an aspen tree, Banner lowered her head to better inspect its trunk.  Interesting.  The bark on these trees was a very bright white.  Having no knowledge of botany, Banner wondered if there was anything special about it.  With a frown she reached out with one forepaw to scratch at it.  The Beta didn't know what she expected to happen - something amazing?  Scratch and sniff?  Eh.  She huffed and narrowed her eyes at the light scratch marks she'd left.  Well, that was utterly pointless.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - August 29, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - August 30, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 02, 2016, 02:33 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 04, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 09, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 14, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - October 09, 2016, 02:51 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - October 16, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - October 16, 2016, 04:45 PM