Emberwood i don't every time get what i want
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
thanks for joining! :D

Truly it was by some miracle that Banner had her wits about her enough to recognize the sounds of approach.  Her gaze remained curiously fixated on the stark white tree trunk before her, but one dark brown ear flicked in the direction of her impending company.  A voice floated through the air and reached her, speaking of the properties of this tree's bark.  Curious that a tree would be a source of protein - who would have thought?  Ah, but she was so uneducated in the subject of botany and, as far as she knew, Marauder's Keep didn't have a naturalist among their ranks at the moment.  Probably valuable during the famine, she murmured thoughtfully.  It was entirely likely that more than one wolf found tree bark appetizing when pressed for sustenance.

She blinked rapidly and came back into the moment.  Oh, company.  Banner sucked in a breath and turned to face the she wolf who kept a respectable distance away.  She was a tad shorter with darker fur and had an overall lithe build.  She opened her mouth to offer a polite greeting when her bright green gaze fell on the other female's swollen abdomen.  Well, pregnant, too!  Hello, she greeted easily, which the inwardly surprised the Marauder greatly.  Normally she'd be all awkward and stumbling.. though her previous mumbling at a tree trunk wasn't likely seen as the most sane thing in the world.  It wasn't like she'd held an entire conversation with the thing, anyway.

My name is Banner, she offered in her low voice, eager to get cursory introductions out of the way.  Though maybe she was being too forward.  God damnit.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - August 29, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - August 30, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 02, 2016, 02:33 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 04, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 09, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 14, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - October 09, 2016, 02:51 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - October 16, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - October 16, 2016, 04:45 PM