Emberwood i don't every time get what i want
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
After having mentioned her tribe, there'd been a noticeable change in the other female. Her features had lit up and her tail had wagged, the combination having been enough to make the girl's brows pinch together. Had she heard of her home? If that was the case, then she'd wondered from whom she may have obtained the knowledge from; there were a couple of names that came to mind when she'd considered how a member of Ryūjin could have met Banner, but she'd not questioned the behavior for now, deciding to leave it up to the woman to decide if she wanted to share or not. It wasn't an entirely important thing, after all, for she did not act with the intentions of hiding her home away from all outsiders. Doing so seemed impractical, and so it was a way of doing things that she'd never before considered.

The other pack was friendly, it seemed, a comment that made the girl perk up. Visiting would not be a terrible thing to do, then, though she knew not if she'd be capable of doing so any time soon. No matter, her attention continued to be given to the woman, taking in all that was to be shared with her. "My congratulations to your brother," voiced the dragoness. "There are not many that can fix all that another may have left broken." There were ways to do so, of course, but often it had seemed as if such methods were barbaric and crude—according to the lessons she'd received, anyways. Judging by the way that he was spoken of, however, it seemed as if Stark had not resorted to such ways of life. It was then that she'd added, "It is good that you are all doing well now." They'd really turned themselves around, by the sound of it.

Banner's earlier reaction had slowly crept back towards the front of the chieftess' mind, and she'd found herself unable to keep silent for any longer. "Have you heard of my home before?" was her question. "Your reaction from before suggested that you have, but I am interested in learning whether or not that is true." After all, she could have just misinterpreted her demeanor, or read too far into it.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - August 29, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - August 30, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 02, 2016, 02:33 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 04, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 09, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 14, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - October 09, 2016, 02:51 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - October 16, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - October 16, 2016, 04:45 PM