Blackfeather Woods I've taken shits better than the lot of you
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
And it was done. The child was sentenced to death, a cruel thing, but necessary. She would not waste precious time and resources on a child unable to fend for himself in the future. Perhaps, with training, he might have grown to compensate for his twisted leg, but the Dark Brotherhood had not the resources or energy to do so through the winter. He would have to die.

Potema could hear the cawing of the crows and ravens long before the child was found, twisted and mangled. She knew what would happen to his flesh, and perhaps what would happen to his weak bones. She wondered what she could do with what skeleton remained, letting such dark thoughts cloud her mind to push away Althaia's sadness. She slipped past the woman into the hidden tunnel, fading into the Web and leaving the grieving mother alone.
Messages In This Thread
I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 08, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Nikai - September 09, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Keoni - September 09, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 17, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 17, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 17, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 25, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 26, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - October 02, 2016, 08:13 PM