Ouroboros Spine let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
omg sorry about this post...
it's weird

The creature was pleased with Damien's answer, and the change in his stance was evident. Damien's posture changed as well, and now his eyes looked at the other more calmly. They were brothers, after all.

Damien wanted to ask why he didn't have the mark dyed to his shoulder the same way he did, but he could think of a few good reasons not to sport it himself, and so the thought was pushed aside. There was no need to know more than just the necessary.

The wolf asked a question of his own, this time on a serious note to Damien's surprise. Perhaps he wasn't as bad as he was ugly. "Kendra," he replied, keeping their relationship to himself. "A yearling of dark fur and blue eyes. A silver dot over each eye, you will know it's her when you see her," he added, but also felt the need to say that "She mustn't know I'm looking for her, I only need to locate her." And with that he felt he'd said enough about her, he didn't want some fleabag harassing his baby sister, but knew that he could be of use to, at least, know her whereabouts.

"What about you?" he asked in return, feeling the need to give the creature something in return should he vow to help him with his own quest.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 04, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 04, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 05, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 06, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 06, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 09, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 13, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 17, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - November 06, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - November 07, 2016, 11:38 AM