Ouroboros Spine let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Want to finish this one soon?

Damien nods, understanding that the brother has delicate matters to attend before he can decide to take the offer. He'd shown interest and that was enough for Damien, who hadn't been expecting to find a prospective recruit for Blackfeather Woods in his journey.

Murgash asked for directions, promising to look for him once his deed is done. "From here you'd only need to go east until you find the great lake, and then north until you see Blackfeather Woods. You will know you've found it when you see it," he explains, trying to find the easiest way to do it.

Murgash was the name of the beast, and Damien repeats it in his mind to make sure it's not forgotten. "Damien," he offers in return, but picks interest in the latter part of the brother's introduction. "This Blackrock Depths... Is it a pack?" he asks, "Perhaps you could fill me in? Blackfeather Woods is always looking for useful information about the packs that surround us..." he suggested, seizing the opportunity before it was too late.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 04, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 04, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 05, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 06, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 06, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 09, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 13, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 17, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - October 02, 2016, 01:27 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - November 06, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - November 07, 2016, 11:38 AM