Firestone Hot Springs the bones of the liars, the thieves
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He smirked, visibly relaxed in the presence of the child. Had the boy been older, Miraak would not be as stretched out and unprepared for a conflict as he was now, but he did not preceive the child as a threat. His parents and kin however, were a different story. They were close to the forest, which he had smelled a thick claim upon. The boy must be from that forest; after all, it was dreadfully close. Would someone take his presence the wrong way? Miraak was woefully ignorant about the packs here. He could only assume that the forest pack had no claim over these springs; it would be a selfish act, after all. It is, He agreed softly, eyes only open to keep the pup in view. The pup had forgiven him, quickly as children often do. His attention swiftly went to Miraak's shoulder, to which the boy gaped over.

My pack is far away from here, sadly, He responded. He was not sure where his sister had holed up, if she had formed a pack of her own or converted one (or one part) to the Daedric worship. He was still looking for the elder Melonii sibling, curious as to what she went through during these past few years. Some relatives of mine may be nearby, however; I am currently looking for them, He doubted a child of his age would know much about the packs in the nearby area, but he wasn't one to underestimate anyone. He smiled at the child's eagerness, I bet you can,

Messages In This Thread
the bones of the liars, the thieves - by Rian - September 03, 2016, 06:40 AM
RE: the bones of the liars, the thieves - by Miraak - September 05, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: the bones of the liars, the thieves - by Rian - September 06, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: the bones of the liars, the thieves - by Miraak - September 07, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: the bones of the liars, the thieves - by Rian - September 09, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: the bones of the liars, the thieves - by Miraak - September 11, 2016, 06:11 PM