Blackfeather Woods my sun and stars
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
All Welcome 
primarily for @Astrid, but anyone welcome! (also, a lil pp.)

They cried, they pooped, they wriggled around, they ate and they slept. Besides that, there was not much of a variety to what her infant children could do. This concerned her. Did this mean they were, god forbid, below average? By now they should surely do something, anything, interesting. In other news, she was positive their eyes had come to, noticing how they navigated with what they saw rather than by her own directional ushering. This was both a blessing and a curse, for now that they knew where the exit was, one boy in particular would not stop trying to run away. 

Yet, she was not alone. Kove was just as active with their children as she and it brought her and odd joy to watch father and children interact, even if what they could do was rather limited. She longed for the day when they would run beside her, with the pack, and she would watch them grow into their own destinies.

For now, however, Astrid continued to scream in her ear.

The girl had lungs, a vocal range uncannily large for such a small girl; it seemed the high notes were her favorite. Astrid seemed by far the most mobile and the most pushy. Perhaps, it was a trait developed by Nemesis herself; she would deny it all the same. The dark woman watched the girl bully her brothers, and no matter whether intentional or not (she was sure the former,) it needed to be stopped. Nemesis pried the girl away from the rest, sitting her between the folds of her stretched out forelimbs. "You are going to be a nightmare as a teen," She sighed as she licked over the girl in a gentle preening. Children were so dirty. As she did so, she noticed, faintly, the hint of a galaxy of spots decorating the girl's bodice. It was extraordinary, a pattern that would forever remind her of the darkest night sky and the luminescent stars above. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
my sun and stars - by Nemesis - September 03, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Nocturnal - September 04, 2016, 04:06 AM
RE: my sun and stars - by Abraxas - September 04, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Nemesis - September 05, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Nocturnal - September 05, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Abraxas - September 05, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 05, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Damien - September 06, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Keelut - September 06, 2016, 09:38 PM