Blackfeather Woods my sun and stars
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
As Damien arrived, Astrid escaped her hold, instantly taking to the exploration phase though some of her brothers became more timid in their approach. Yet, the girl was anything but timid and the dark woman let her go her own way.. within the bounds of course. "Damien," She greeted, and for the first time in quite a while her gaze was not met with a scowl. Both seemed to understand that their differences would be put aside in the presence of the children, for they did not need to witness their first fight at 25 days old. "Atshen, firstborn," She indicated to the child currently biting down on the bone of her ankle, to a pleasure she did not understand. "Keelut," Her eyes traveled to the boy crashed in to her side in what seemed an attempt to pass right through her, though she knew the boy was the less communative as the rest and she let him bem curled up within the folds of her fur. "Abraxas?" She searched for the oddity, though did not spot him among the children in her immediate vision. Her heart surged, distress quite clear on her face as her brown furrowed. "Abraxas?" Nemesis repeated, yet this time it was a call and she aburptly stood, her eyes flickering from one spot to the next until her eyes rested on the strangest of them all. The boy watched from the den as the scene unfolded. He stared. She stared back. Opting to end the uncomfortable eye contact and move on to another child among the many, she simply turned her attention away from the peculiar boy and to the only girl she had birthed alive. 

"Astrid," She sighed, watching as she girl darted about. Yet, more pressing matters raised to her attention as she watched the girl. The Blackfeather line was to continue, in any way possible. It seemed only reasonable that she offer her only daughter, if Damien wished his bloodline to succeeded among the dark woods. Astrid would have little say in her future, that much was certain about the Spiderling litter as a whole. They had been created with purpose, not out of joy and so the opportunity presented itself. "She will bear your children, if you so wish to continue a purified line," She did not meet her co-leader's eyes, for she did not know what to expect. Instead, she watched her daughter play, oblivious to the conversation of her future underway.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
my sun and stars - by Nemesis - September 03, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Nocturnal - September 04, 2016, 04:06 AM
RE: my sun and stars - by Abraxas - September 04, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Nemesis - September 05, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Nocturnal - September 05, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Abraxas - September 05, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 05, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Damien - September 06, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: my sun and stars - by Keelut - September 06, 2016, 09:38 PM