Totoka River I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count
33 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
What little she could get about the masked one's explanation was expanded by the greyscale male. Apparently he didn't like the sea, the Dotharan wolf, but she wondered why he would even try to drink saltwater. You'd have to be dumb to try that.

Vixen stared, disarmed. Neither of the males seemed to grasp her intentions despite how loud her hips called for their attention. It was weird, not being looked at by a male as though she was just a piece of meat, a sexual toy, and something about it made her feel... Strange.

She was invited to accompany them, kindly spoken to by the grey man. She wanted to say no, why would she even follow two males that didn't even want to fuck with her? That was what she wanted, wasn't it? "I'll come," her brain spat out, though, despite how unwanted she'd felt by the masked one, against her fearful will. She felt tranquil with these two for some reason, and somewhere deep within was Claribel, a girl that yearned for an disinterested friendship.
Messages In This Thread
I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 04, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 05, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 24, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - October 12, 2016, 08:02 AM