Ankyra Sound What a surprise- an otter in my water
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Private 
I was hoping @Kierkegaard :) @Bain is welcome too. Set somewhere before Ondine's fight with Maude and somewhere after her trip to the mountains with Bain.

Her legs didn't seem to stop shaking after the trip, her eyes still seeing Bain's ass before her as they stumbled down the mountain side like mountain cats. She thought a night's rest would solve it, but it even haunted her nightmares. She woke up in the early morning with a grunt and a small scream, tongue out of her mouth as she panted. She looked around, calming her down somewhat as she realized she hadn't fallen at all. She was okay-Bain was okay, everything was fine.

Dear sea God, please make it stop so I can rest... She murmured in a sad voice, not trying to wake anyone up. She crawled out of the Grotto, weaving her ghost-like body to the sea. her "Make-up" was smudged, but present nonetheless. She moved into the salt water, the coolness of it stopping her shaking and she closed her eyes in happiness. 

Follow the Siren's song to face this empty cycle. Searching the darkest night- searching the silence...

She sung, but hummed the rest of the melody as she stood there, calming down from a horrible nightmare. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 07, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 10, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 12, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 17, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 21, 2016, 11:03 PM