Ankyra Sound What a surprise- an otter in my water
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
@Kierkegaard still very much welcome <3

Her ears followed the sound of the wind playing with her fur, the sound the foam on the waves made as they clashed together with the sand. Everything was so much more perfect near the sea- she did not get why other settled into the mountains or even in forests. That was not the place to be, she found, but she supposed everyone had their own taste when it came to their home. But her home was not the land all-together- it was beneath the waves she so adored, between the creatures of the sea.

As she was so concentrated on just the sounds, the sudden "boo" actually startled her. In a reflex, her hindlimbs gaven in and her butt splashed into the water. It wasn't exactly summer anymore, but it took her a few moments to jump in and scamper a few steps backwards, stumbling into Bain but catching herself just in time to not crush him. Cold, cold, COOOOLD! She screamed- quite softly for her. She turned around, her wet tail flinging around, following her behind with grace. She was going to fucking choke anyone who had caused this train wreck of events, but got flustered when she noticed it was Bain.

Bain! Her voice was a mix of surprise, awkwardness and happiness. She soon noticed she had had no time to paint on her blood before facing him, and wanted to hide her face in either her own fur or that of him. What a fucked up surprise! She giggled nervously.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 07, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 10, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 12, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 17, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 21, 2016, 11:03 PM