Stavanger Bay when it’s just you and me and the english channel
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Private 
Short post just to get the ball rolling. Thread order will likely end up Szymon » @Chusi » Coelacanth » @Doe?

Adjusting his pace to make sure Chusi and the Sea’s Liaison were comfortably in tow, Szymon skirted around the bay territory to approach the border nearest Chateau Dozzle. Tipping back his head, he howled quietly for his Chosen One, golden eyes closing as he allowed the pelagic breeze to carry his call. In it, he poured all of his love and longing for her, but a lilt of urgency touched his undulating bass timbre as well. He was excited to see the gift the Sea had intended him to find. Still, he dared not enter the lands without the flop-eared witch doctor’s blessing.

“This is m-my h-h-home,” Szymon announced solemnly, his bass timbre striking a note of pride as he breathed deeply of the salty air and turned to regard the Vessel. She, too, seemed to be enjoying the brine — her finely-sculpted head was tilted back, her oceanic eyes blissfully closed as the summer breeze tousled her damp, cuttlefish ink fur. Fierce joy that the bay territory had met with this female’s approval caused Szymon’s scarred lips to twitch into a grin; he leaned down to Chusi and reached out tentatively, seeking to touch his nose very gently against one soot-colored paw. “Have you ever b-b-been to v-visit the S-S-Sea, Chusi?” he questioned.
Messages In This Thread
when it’s just you and me and the english channel - by Szymon - September 06, 2016, 03:27 PM