Blacktail Deer Plateau A sailor went to sea, sea, sea
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
At any other time, Peregrine would've laughed at tiny Saēna's comical contribution to the conversation. Right now, he could barely muster a smile in response to the littlest pup's toot, though his nose did twitch vaguely as the repulsive smell of it filled the den.

"Oh, I didn't know about... any of that," Peregrine said in reply, frowning. He'd already given his condolences so many times, it seemed lame to repeat them now. "I'm glad you have Rob and the pups. Hawkeye, myself and our girls... you have us too. We're your family now."

Spotting Pura wriggling nearby, the Alpha male craned forward, stretched out a foreleg and gently dragged the small boy toward himself. "They're small but mighty. I'm not usually a sentimental dude but... well, Pied gave her life for theirs, so we'll make sure the kids make the most of that gift." He'd almost said sacrifice instead but it sounded brighter this way, less bloody and tragic. "They're going to live long, happy, healthy lives. Aren't you?" he said softly, reaching down to lick the top of Pura's freckled head.
Messages In This Thread
A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 09, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 09, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 09, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 15, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 21, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 22, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 24, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 30, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - May 07, 2014, 12:20 PM