Blacktail Deer Plateau A sailor went to sea, sea, sea
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
Something protective rose in Kisu when Peregrine licked Pura's head. A need to lunge forward and snatch him away edged forward in the male. He stayed where he was, though, watching another male be a father to his son. Kisu briefly thought of taking the pups and fleeing the pack once they were of age, but he was five and not getting any younger. What was best for them was to keep them with the pack, even if Kisu felt like a stallion being broken.

He let out a near-silent sigh, and lowered himself, quietly pulling his small daughter nearer him. He examined her once more, realizing that he never expected the pups to take after him in any way; the rust that swathed her ears and eye were undeniably from him. Kisu glanced over to his son named for his father, and wondered if his eyes would be golden like his own and like the greyish boy's older brother. Rob had yet to come to meet the two, but Kisu knew that he would come when he was ready. The male set his nose into the fur of his daughter and closed his eyes, wondering why Pied would leave him alone after all he'd been through already.

It had been a long time since Peregrine's question, but Kisu answered, honestly. "I do not know how long I will be around. This is my sixth spring, making me five years. My life has been a mixture between happiness and what I'm sure is a hatred from any god or goddess that may exist. I doubt that it will become any easier." Kisu wondered if every word he spoke from now on would carry a certain sense of bitterness toward everything that had happened to him up until this point. He was once a wolf that never looked back, but now that he did, he felt tense and unforgiving. He saw that it was unfair, and he saw that really no other wolf had gone through anywhere near as much as he. It was a simple question of why me? that now went through his head, and he wasn't sure that there was anything that could snap him out of that.
Messages In This Thread
A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 09, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 09, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 09, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 15, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 21, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 24, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 30, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - May 07, 2014, 12:20 PM