Barrow Fields i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
A few deep breaths later, Banner felt her mood calm once again.  She smiled as her apology was rebuffed.  That was something she'd grown used to.  For all the apologies she constantaly tossed out, most wolves brushed them off instantly.  Though the extra space wasn't necessary, the Marauder took another step back while her brown and ragged companion took a closer look at what she'd been digging.  Uh.. nothing, I guess, she admitted with a frown.  Her gaze lingered to a nearby mound that bore clear evidence of digging, though the hole was much, much older.  Seems like the thing to do around here, she said with a shrug.

Ugh.  If there were ever a time for a face palm, she'd choose now.  So.. I just started digging..? she trailed off, horribly aware of how awkward it was when she kept trying to explain.  Banner should have taken a page from Buchanan's book and left it at a single, one-word response.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 08, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 25, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 30, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - November 22, 2016, 06:12 PM