Barrow Fields i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
I didn't name it, she shot back with a frown.  No, that honor had gone to an Alpha male who'd promptly abandoned the pack shortly after.  Quite a history they had with leadership.  Banner shook her head and re-focused on the heavily-accented wolf currently having a bit of fun at her expense.  She wanted to say something in defense of Marauder's Keep, but.. well, what was there to say?  The name was a little odd.  She'd always thought it was meant to sound threatening to outsiders.  Oh well.

Banner, she offered.  And.. yeah.  I don't know about any of those things.  Why the hell would she know about any of that?  The short female's life wasn't spent at the shore and the only time she went swimming was in lakes or rivers, strictly freshwater.  None of that salty stuff.  If she accidentally swallowed a couple mouthfulls of sea water Banner knew from experience in her younger months that she'd be throwing it all back up.  I'll keep my paws firmly on land, I think.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 08, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 25, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 30, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - November 22, 2016, 06:12 PM