Barrow Fields i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Lost and drowned?  Banner's nose scrunched up and she took another step back.  Lost she could handle.  Drowned?  She sucked in a breath and shook her head.  N..no, wouldn't want that.. she mumbled, clearly disturbed by the thought.  It wasn't difficult for her to imagine drowning being a terrible way to go.

Clearing her throat, Banner decided to steer the conversation in a less troubling direction.  She'd try, anyway.  .. and you?  Where are you from? she asked, face neutral once more and head tilted to the side curiously.  The ragged wolf was undoubtedly from somewhere near the sea.  Somewhere near here.  Or maybe her companion hailed from a mountain and was just an insane, strangely accented being who wandered around harassing others for not knowing anything about the ocean.

Probably not.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 08, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 25, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 30, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - October 17, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - November 22, 2016, 06:12 PM