Barrow Fields i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She hadn't been in Saltwinter for long, at least not compared to the others. Maude canted her head, wondering about the history of the pack. Mebbe for a year, almost a year? I ain't been dere long compared t' the others. She shrugged. It made no difference to her how long the pack had been there (though it was impressive that they lasted longer than most crews back home), but she still worked for them. Even if they had just been founded before she arrived, nothing would change. First time fer ev'ryt'ing, roight?
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 08, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 25, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 30, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - October 31, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - November 22, 2016, 06:12 PM