Neverwinter Forest "let me talk to the manager" haircut
48 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

In the few weeks since her adventure and subsequent meeting with her cousin, Eimear had been rather put off by the ordeal, and thus she had not been as curious of the world as her siblings. It wasn't so strange for her to hide out in the back of the den, or to scamper around the mouth of it, or maybe even play with the tiny shrubs and saplings that had taken root since the green's return; however, she did not go too far, and looked upon each passing adult-shaped figure with disdain. She worried that she'd do something bad again — that maybe if she went a step too far from the den she'd be told off, and herded back. Eimear did not want to cause a fuss and she certainly did not want to be bad, oh no. Today was no different from the last, then. She slunk quietly out of the den and found herself a nice spot beneath a nearby sapling, and flopped over, waiting for the time to pass — how absolutely boring.
Messages In This Thread
"let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 08, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 09, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 11, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 13, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 20, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 26, 2016, 05:34 PM