Neverwinter Forest "let me talk to the manager" haircut
48 Posts
Ooc —
Not rambly! <3

No sooner had the tawny pup found herself a nest in the dirt, and there was a voice. It didn't matter what the voice said when she heard it; whether it was a friendly beast or a scary one, Eimear pulled herself up as soon as the sound hit her ears, as if anticipating some sort of oncoming trouble. She slipped on the loose soil and nearly went down again, but after some awkward fumbling with her too-long legs and her too-big paws, she was nestled against the base of the young tree as if it would save her from whoever this was. The girl shyly looked around — almost like she was saying, who, me? And then murmured a lame little response back to the stranger: Nothin'.
Messages In This Thread
"let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 08, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 09, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 11, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 13, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 20, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 26, 2016, 05:34 PM