Neverwinter Forest "let me talk to the manager" haircut
48 Posts
Ooc —
Aunt Kaskara? 

Eimear didn't know who that was. She wasn't aware that her mother had a name besides whatever gutteral noise her siblings made at her; so when the boy spoke, she regarded him with a dubious expression, and then gave a shrug of her little shoulders. My ma and da are o'er dere, she murmured, and made to motion between the trees with a flail of her head. But then she wasn't entirely sure which direction she was facing, so the girl paused mid-motion and looked around, brow furrowing. Or, or dere, flick to the north, or... Iunno, had she lost them? Oh no! What if she didn't find them again? This was just like last time! They'd be so mad at her — the poor thing pulled herself away from the other boy by a step or two and spiraled, trying to identify her path, only to bumble and plop back down on her bottom, having made herself dizzy.
Messages In This Thread
"let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 08, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 09, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 11, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 13, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 20, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 26, 2016, 05:34 PM