Neverwinter Forest "let me talk to the manager" haircut
138 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Well, maybe this wasn't really getting off on the right foot. For a moment she seemed a little perplexed with what he had said and yet before he could correct it, she seemed to be swept up in a wave of disorientation. Pasha crept a little closer when she plopped down, part in concern and part in comfort as though he could do anything about it.

"You all right?" While he had no issues in tracking down where his aunt and uncle may have been, he didn't quite catch on to the fact that she had gotten all discombobulated over it. If anything, the turning had just sent her off balance and he didn't remember those days at all.
[Image: counselor.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
"let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 08, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 09, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 11, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 13, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 20, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 26, 2016, 05:34 PM