Ouroboros Spine the mind can only take so much
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
I forgot to ask you if there was a specific place you wanted this thread so I tried to keep it in Great Bear Wilderness since it appears that's where she's located for the most part according to your/Minna's threadlog. So, I hope this is ok. @Minna ^-^ edit. you get my 100th post with riptide/arturo~

His desire to continue expanding his medicinal and poison caches drew the sea witch from Stavanger Bay in search of something he had not already cultivated. He'd amassed a good bit of both: had even found a small garden that one of the Bay's previous tenants — since an overgrown medicinal garden left him with no other assumption — had kept and thought it was much too late in the season for anything to bloom he had seized what he could, careful not to disrupt the roots or otherwise kill the plants so that come spring they may breach the earth in bloom once more. It was a time consuming and arduous task but Riptide was patient. He knew he could not reap benefits if he did not first sow and nurture the seeds.

The gangster had been allowed his time, his fun and now it was his turn. Riptide's fiery red-orange gaze settled on the giant bowl and interior lake nestled within the protective embrace of the short, squat mountains in a ring. He padded through the muck and what was left of the forest, a giddy sort of excitement thrumming within his veins as he ventured into the mud, delighted that he'd found a territory that was a prime breeding ground for poisonous and medicinal plants. The only matter was of finding them, as to which he set to work on with an unbridled determination, not really paying attention to much else.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
the mind can only take so much - by Arturo - September 09, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: the mind can only take so much - by Maevra - September 10, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: the mind can only take so much - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 05:45 AM