Blackfeather Woods i'm like a bird by nelly furtado
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
Private 
perhaps @Kove or @Damien? FATHER(S) PLEASE LOVE UR CHILD.

He had learned a word.
Ma. 

The being had started to reffer to itself as Ma, or Mother, yet he had not fully wrapped his head around the real concept of the larger M word. Ma, was Ma; the big black warmth giver that had just recently started feeding him a special thing. It was an odd taste, and he often whined and fussed for the familiar taste of milk but to not much use. Eventually, he resigned to the fact that things were changing and there was little he could do. So instead, he slept and he played and he sniffed odd substances and he cried and he slept some more. Yet, as he woke some days, his mother was gone. This confused him. Why? Why did it leave? He had learnt a word. It was Ma and it was his, right? So, why did it keep leaving. It baffled him and he wailed until it returned, or until his father came to play.

Father was fun. It was a pale colour, and often made him wince as his eyes adjested to the colour against the dark backdrop of the world around him. He didn't know what to call his Father exactly, so he figured he could just call Kove, Ma, and it would all work out fine. In his tiny little world, everything was Ma and his Mother was simply, everything. Yet, at the moment, his mother was currently missing and his siblings sleep or elsewhere, he simply lay sprawled outside the alcove of the den; not to far but hardly close. Curious eyes watched as tiny thingies crawled across the sand carrying other tiny thingies and as larger thingies in the sky moved weirdly above him. He would come to know this as "birds" yet for now he invisioned himself as capable of doing the same thing and readily embraced himself as a bird without wings; leaping and frolicking as high as he could off the ground in attempt to join the groundles beings. This proved unsucessful and he pouted, stomping his feet on the ground in a fit of anger. Resorting to the usual scream of displeasure, he screeched. "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!".
Messages In This Thread
i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 09, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 10, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 16, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 26, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - October 12, 2016, 12:17 AM